If you’re a fan of cookie dough, you will love this chocolate chip cookie dough dip.
We saw this recipe from Jewel Bakes and knew we couldn’t resist making it.
This dip is creamy, eggless, and requires zero baking, so you can go ahead and eat the entire bowl or save it to share at parties, get togethers, or even as an afternoon snack.
If you’re looking for an eggless edible cookie dough recipe, we’ve got you covered – check this one out.
Related Article: Looking for a no-hassle chocolate chip recipe? Check out these NO BAKE Chocolate Chip Cookie Truffles!
The best part about this (okay, besides the fact that it’s eggless and no-bake) – is you probably already have all the ingredients in your pantry. All you need is butter, brown sugar, vanilla, cream cheese, confectioners sugar and mini chocolate chips.
If you wanted to, you could sub the mini chocolate chips for mini M&Ms, regular size chocolate chips, or your favorite cookie add-in.
How to make no-bake cookie dough dip
Remove from heat and whisk in vanilla extract. Set aside and let cool. (If you’re in a hurry, go ahead and stick it in the freezer for about 15 minutes.)
In the meantime, cream together the cream cheese and confectioners sugar for 1-2 minutes. Make sure that your cream cheese is at room temperature, otherwise your dip could have cream cheese lumps.
Slowly pour in the butter/sugar mixture. Beat on medium-high until the mixture is combined and not separated (it may take up to 5 minutes). Stir in the chocolate chips.
Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, strawberries, or anything else that sounds good (we’ve got a pretty comprehensive list below).
what To dip
We have a few tried and true recommendations for you if you don’t know what to dip in our Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip. Here are our favorites:
- Vanilla Wafers
- Graham Crackers or Teddy Grahams
- Cookies (sugar, Oreos, wafers, biscoff, fudge stripe – you name it, it will probably taste great)
- Brownie bites
- Fresh fruit (we love strawberries)
- Pretzels (it’s the perfect salty + sweet combo)
how long does this keep for?
This recipe is simple and delicious, but we do recommend eating with within 3-4 days of making. Store it in an airtight container in the fridge until you’re ready to eat it.
our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
More cookie dough recipes
- Edible Cookie Dough
- Edible Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownie Bars
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream Bars
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Brownie Bars
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip Recipe
- ½ cup butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar lightly packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup confectioners sugar
- 1 cup mini Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- In a medium saucepan melt the butter and brown sugar. Whisk together over medium-high heat until sugar has dissolved, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat and whisk in vanilla extract. Set aside and let cool, if you're in a hurry stick in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- In the meantime cream together the cream cheese and confectioners? sugar for 1-2 minutes. Slowly pour in the butter/sugar mixture. Beat on medium-high until the mixture is combined and not separated. It may take up to 5 minutes. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, strawberries, or anything else that sounds good.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel?