what could i dip in this fondue?
The thing I love about fondue, is how many different variations chocolate goes with. It’s so simple and so delicious.
We definitely have our favorites, but honestly, pretty much everything covered in chocolate is going to be a fan favorite. If you need a few fondue dipping ideas, here are a few recommendations:
- Fruit (strawberries, orange slices, cherries, raspberries, blackberries, pineapple, blueberries, bananas, peaches, etc.)
- Crackers (vanilla wafers, graham crackers, graham cracker sticks, Teddy Grahams, etc.)
- Cookies (Oreo’s, Nutter Butters, Chips Ahoy, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Wafer Cookies, etc.)
- Cinnamon Bears
- Peach Rings
- Gummy Candies
- Rice Krispie Treats (if you are looking for a homemade recipe, try our Easy Rice Krispie Treats)
- Bacon (It may sound crazy, but does it actually sound crazy, or just delicious?)
- Donut Holes
- Twinkies (we usually cut ours up into bite size pieces. Something about a whole Twinkie is a little daunting).
- Frozen Peanut Butter Bites
- Cookie Dough (without egg)
Really anything is delicious dipped in chocolate. You may find the world’s best combination when trying out different things to dip.
For this rocky road dip, we definitely recommend fruit and graham crackers, but it is fun to try some new things.
watch how to make another chocolate dessert recipe, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
It’s not hard to see why our Mom’s Famous Chocolate Marshmallow Brownies are famous. They are so soft, delicious, and full of chocolatey flavor. They will honestly be the best chocolate brownie, you have ever eaten. Watch how simple they are to make, here:
looking for more chocolate desserts? here are a few of our favorite:
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Frozen Chocolate and Peanut Butter Banana Bites
- Chocolate Caramel Brownie Trifle
- Chocolate Caramel Toffee Crunch Cake
- Double Decker Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
SLOW COOKER ROCKY ROAD CHOCOLATE FONDUE RECIPE
- 1½ Tablespoons butter
- 2 (4.25 ounce) Hershey's Chocolate with Almonds candy bars
- 1½ cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- Place butter, chocolate, marshmallows, and milk in a 1-2 quart slow cooker that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Cover and cook on low heat for 1 1/2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes until melted and smooth. Gradually stir in whipping cream. Cover and keep warm for serving up to 2 hours.
- Serve with bite-size brownie pieces, bananas, apples, marshmallows, graham crackers, strawberries, cinnamon bears, cookies, mandarin oranges, or anything else you like. I like to use wooden skewers or large toothpicks to pick up the bite-sized food and dip it into the chocolate.
- Slow Cooker
Looking to eat healthier? Sign-up to receive a healthy menu plan and shopping list in your inbox every week!
EACH HEALTHY MENU PLAN INCLUDES:
- A WEEK AT A GLANCE
- 6 MAIN DISH RECIPES
- 2 SIDE DISH RECIPES
- 1 SNACK/TREAT RECIPE
- DETAILED SHOPPING LIST
Every recipe in the menu plan is 500 calories or less per serving and includes nutrition information to help you stay on track!
Learn more, view sample menu plans and join HERE!