If you’re not typically a meatloaf fan, give this one a try. It’s so tasty and the sauce just really tops it off.
These mini meatloaves are a fun way to serve this classic meal. The kids will love them being more bitesized!
How to Make Instant Pot Mini Meatloaf:
Start by mixing ground beef, eggs, onion, ketchup, salt, pepper, half of the tomato soup, and 1 Tbs Worcestershire sauce in a large mixing bowl. Once it’s mixed well, fill the wells of your silicone mold.
Cover the meatloaves with foil or a silicone food cover. Add 1 cup of water to the bottom of your Instant Pot. Then place a trivet in the bottom of your Instant Pot. If layering more than one set of molds, turn the second set so that the wells are not resting over each other.
Lock the lid in place and turn the knob to sealing.
Press the Manual or Pressure Cook button and set for 35 minutes. When done, release the pressure using the quick release method.
Turn the oven onto broil.
Remove the meatloaves and arrange them on a plate. In a sauce pan – mix together the other half of the tomato soup, 1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar. Pour the sauce over the meatloaves.
Try our Sheet Pan Meatloaf and Green Beans or our Sweet and Tangy Meatloaf for quick weeknight dinners!
What are your favorite sides to serve with meatloaf? Here are a few of ours?
- Mashed potatoes
- Green beans
- Roasted carrots
- Corn on the cob
COULD I MAKE THIS RECIPE USING GROUND TURKEY INSTEAD OF GROUND BEEF?
I love a good meatloaf. I am not a huge red meat fan, but this meatloaf is seriously so amazing.
However, you can make this meatloaf with ground turkey instead of ground beef if you would like. The ingredients trade straight across, so all the measurements of every ingredient would be the same.
However, the ground beef does have a sweeter taste to it, when paired with the glaze. We highly recommend using the ground beef, but you can use the turkey (it just won’t taste as delicious, but I am sure it will still taste amazing).
What else can you do with your Egg Mold?
If you haven’t purchased an egg mold and you’re wondering if you should, here’s a list of other things you can make with it:
- Egg muffins
- Mini cheesecake
- Mini muffins
- Fruit popsicles
- Freeze homemade baby food
Watch how to make Instant Pot Mini Meatloaf:
If you want to make this tasty dish, you are in luck. Today on our Youtube Channel, we are showing you how to make these Instant Pot Mini Meatloaves.
Each recipe on our channel and blog is tried and true, so you know they will be tasty.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. Watch how to make these simple and delicious recipes, here.
Looking for more Instant Pot Recipes? You might like these:
Instant Pot Spicy Chicken and Rice Bowls
Instant Pot Kalua Pork Roast
Easy Instant Pot Mini Cheesecakes
Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken
Instant Pot Mini Meatloaf Recipe
- 1.5 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion chopped
- ¼ cup ketchup
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 10.75 ounces tomato soup 1 can, divided
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce divided
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- In a large bowl mix ground beef, eggs, onion, ketchup, salt, pepper, oatmeal, half of the tomato soup, and 1 Tbs Worcestershire sauce. Once it's mixed well, fill the wells of your silicone mold.
- Cover the meatloaves with foil or a silicone food cover. Pour 1 cup of water into the bottom of your Instant Pot. Then place a trivet in the bottom of your Instant Pot. If layering more than one set of molds, turn the second set so that the wells are not resting over each other.
- Lock the lid in place and turn the knob to sealing.
- Press the Manual or Pressure Cook button and set for 35 minutes. When done, release the pressure using the quick release method.
- Turn the oven onto broil.
- Remove the meatloaves and arrange them on a cooking sheet. Mix together the other half of the tomato soup, 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar. Pour the over the meatloaves.
- You can broil the meatloaves for 3-5 minutes or just serve just like that!
- Serve with your favorite side dishes. I like to serve it with mashed potatoes and corn.
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Silicone Molds
- Instant Pot
- Cookie Sheet
- Aluminum Foil
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Questions & Reviews