Not only is this meal quick, but it’s one you can always have in your pantry, ready to mix up. I always seem to have ground turkey, onion soup mix, and a box of stuffing on hand.
How to Make 5 Ingredient Meatloaf:
This meatloaf only takes about 5 minutes to throw together then all you have to do is cook it. Start by mixing the stuffing and water in a large bowl and letting it sit for 2 minutes.
After the 2 minutes, mix the rest of the ingredients in. I’ve found that the best way to incorporate everything is to mix it with my hands!
Put it into a greased 9×9 dish and pat it down. Bake at 350 degrees for 60-65 minutes or until cooked through.
Let it cool for 5 minutes and then dish it up with your family’s favorite sides.
My favorite way to make this meal is to prep it earlier in the day. Then, I cover it and put it in the fridge until I am ready to bake it.
Later on, while the kids do homework or I bathe the little ones, dinner is cooking. I feel like a rockstar mom when I can pull meatloaf out, hot, fresh, and delicious.
COOKING FOR A CROWD?
If you have a large family or you want leftovers for easy lunches during the week, simply double the recipe. Put it in a 9×13 pan. You may need to cook a little longer, just keep an eye on it and make sure you cook it thoroughly.
What to put on your Meatloaf:
If you’re looking for something to top your meatloaf with, gravy is definitely the traditional route. However, my kids love when I mix a little brown sugar into some ketchup and spread it on top of hot meatloaf.
How do you like to top your meatloaf?
Sides to go with Meatloaf:
- Mashed potatoes – Try our Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes for a quick and easy side.
- Rolls – If you’re looking for a quick option, it never hurts to grab a bag from the bakery on your way home.
- Steamed carrots – Baby carrots steam really quick. Or, if your family doesn’t like them steamed, serve them raw with a side of ranch.
- Salad – Any salad will do.
Watch how to make Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
If you need a quick side to go with this quick and easy 5 Ingredient Meatloaf, CREAMY Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes are the way to go. Today on our Youtube Channel, we are showing you how to make CREAMY Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes!
Each recipe on our channel and blog is tried and true, so you know they will be tasty.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. Watch how to make these simple and delicious recipes, here.
5 Ingredient Meatloaf Recipe
- 6 ounces Stove Top Stuffing 1 box
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 pound lean ground turkey or lean ground beef
- 2 ounces Lipton onion soup mix 1 package
- 2 eggs
- 12 ounces turkey gravy or beef gravy, 1 bottle, optional
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together the water and stuffing and let it sit for 2 minutes.
- Then add in the ground turkey, onion soup mix, and eggs. Mix together well.
- Put it into a greased 9 x 9 inch glass pan and pat it down.
- Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Top with gravy if desired.
- Large Bowl
- 9x9-inch baking pan
Related Recipe: Try our Easy Turkey Meatloaf Recipe!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!