Take your grilled cheese sandwich to the next level with this easy roll-up recipe! My kids love to make these for lunch and then dip them in a bowl of soup for the perfect meal!
GRILLED CHEESE ROLL-UPS RECIPE
- 6 slices white bread
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- With a sharp knife, cut the crusts off each piece of bread.
- Using a rolling pin, flatten each piece of bread.
- Place a piece of cheese on the bread and carefully roll up the cheese inside the bread. Repeat with the remaining cheese and bread pieces.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Place roll-ups on the skillet and let cook on one side (about 2-3 minutes). Carefully flip the roll-ups over and cook on the other side for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove roll-ups from heat and serve.
- Rolling Pin
Related Recipe: Try our Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwiches