what can i dip in this Chicken Quesadilla dip?
This chicken quesadilla dip, is so versatile, and you can dip so many different things in it. Here are a few of my dipping recommendations, that would pair amazingly with this recipe:
-Pita bread slices
-Bell pepper slices
looking for a sour cream replacement?
This recipe calls for sour cream, which tastes amazing in this dip, but isn’t exactly the most healthy alternative. If you are looking for a sour cream replacement, we have a recommendation for you.
Have you ever tasted plain Greek yogurt? It tastes almost exactly like sour cream. We have started using it on our tacos, enchiladas, and for every sour cream replacement.
We tried it in this sauce, and it tasted the exact same. We highly recommend switching out the sour cream for plain Greek yogurt.
have you heard about our restaurant copycat cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
have a sweet tooth? We have just the cure. Watch how to make our favorite dessert, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We created it just for you. We wanted to show you how simple and delicious our recipes are.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. We answer all your questions, and help you get the recipe, perfect, each and every time you make it.
If you are looking for more simple and delicious recipes, head over to our channel and check them out.
We love baking, and one of our favorite things to bake is our, Mom’s Famous Marshmallow Brownies.
Watch how to make our Mom’s Famous Marshmallow Brownies, here:
looking for more game day treats? here are a few of our favorite:
Chicken Quesadilla Dip Recipe
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese
- 1 (7 ounce) can green chiles not drained
- 1 Tablespoon fat free sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) packet low sodium taco seasoning
- 1 (12 ounce) package Tyson Refrigerated Grilled & Ready Southwest Chicken Strips cut/cubed
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix softened cream cheese, green chiles and sour cream in a bowl until blended.
- Add taco seasoning and mix well.
- Fold in cubed, pre-cooked chicken strips and 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes in an oven-safe dish. Top with remaining cheese and bake until golden brown and melted.
-Bell pepper slices