This is one of the easiest and most delicious desserts. It’s loaded with Snickers bars with even more smothered on top.
The amazing filling is nestled in a homemade graham cracker crust. You could also go the easy route and buy a premade graham cracker crust. Your family will love this Snickers Bar Pie.
It comes together in a matter of minutes, and is a crowd favorite every time. This also beats any pumpkin or Thanksgiving pie by a long shot.
Every one loves the twist on the classic Snickers candy bar, but this pie, really puts your taste buds over the edge.
It is creamy, chewy, and crunchy all in one, with real bits of Snickers bites.
If you have a Snickers lover at your house, I think they need a slice of this pie.
could i make an oreo crust instead?
For this recipe, we give you instructions to make your own pie crust, however, we know that you are busy and all about shortcuts.
You could easily use a pre-made pie crust, or a crust with things you have on hand.
This would be delicious with animal crackers, Oreo’s, Vanilla Wafers, or any other sweet cracker. We also like the chocolate graham crackers with this recipe, but really, any would work.
You could make it, or purchase it pre-made, and it would all taste delicious.
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love them. Even the picky eaters will go crazy for these recipes.
We’ve got you covered from desserts, snacks, appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, drinks, and everything in-between.
check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
looking for more easy desserts? here are a few of our favorites:
- Muddy Buddies
- Triple Peanut Butter Muddy Buddies
- No Bake Lemon Cookie Truffles
- Reese’s Cookie Ice Cream Pops
- Blueberry Cheesecake Pudding Poke Cake
Snickers Bar Pie Recipe
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup butter melted
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 5 (1.86 ounce) Snickers bars (divided)
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese spread
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cool whip
- ⅛ cup chocolate syrup
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar in a small bowl. Press into a 9 inch pie pan that has been sprayed lightly with non stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool completely.
- Chop the Snickers bars into bite sized chunks. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar. Whisk all together until well blended.
- Then stir in the cool whip and 3/4 of the snickers bars. Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust and spread around gently. Top with remaining Snickers chunks.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over the top before serving.