These Apple Butter Bars are the perfect dessert for a summer bbq or a nice dinner. Apple Butter makes them so moist and delicious. Your family will love these and it feeds a crowd!
Apple Butter Bars Recipe
10 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Musselmans apple butter
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 Tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Beat the butter until creamy. Beat together the flour, brown sugar, sugar, egg, apple butter, baking soda, apple pie spice and raisins until well blended. Spread into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then remove from oven and cool completely.
- For the frosting mix together the melted butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and milk. Drizzle over the top of the cooled cake.
Six Sisters Stuff
Recipe adapted from All Recipes