French onion chicken noodle casserole is one of the easy casserole recipes that you will love, and make often. It is a popular family dinner that is also a budget-friendly dinner too.
You might even be ablt to move this into your favorite chicken casserole list! I know I have a list of favorite recipes that I like to make and this is on the top of it. And it will be for you too!
This is one of those recipes that is great when you make it as written, but you can also sneak in some veggies too if you wanted to and make dinner even easier for you!
If you want to add even more deliciousness to this meal, try pairing it with our Italian Fresh Green Salad, Cheesy Garlic Texas Toast, and some tasty Air Fryer Zucchini Fries!
Related Recipe: Try our new Slow Cooker French Onion Chicken!
Ingredients Needed For Our French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole:
- Egg noodles
- Boneless chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- Cream of chicken soup
- French onion dip
- Rotel diced tomatoes and chiles
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- French fried onions
How To Make Our French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole:
Begin by preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
Now, get out your 9×13 inch pan and spray it down with nonstick cooking spray.
Then get a pot of water boiling and cook the egg noodles according to the directions on the package and then drain the noodles and set them aside.
When you are done with that, get a large mixing bowl and combine together the cream of chicken soup, french onion dip, can of rotel drained, and the shredded cheddar cheese.
Mix it all until it is well combined.
Once you are done with that, gendtly fold in the cooked egg noodles and pour the casserole mixture into the 9×13 inch pan and spread it out evenly in the pan.
Then just top it off with the crushed fried onions and put it in the oven and bake the casserole for 25-30 minutes, or until the casserole is heated through.
When it is done, serve it warm and enjoy it with your favorite sides!
To Make This Easy Casserole Recipe You Will Need:
- Large mixing bowl
- Medium pan
- 9×13 inch pan (THIS is a great one!)
- Nonstick cooking spray
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
How To Make Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup:
It’s always fun to say that you make something from scratch, or homemade. Well, if you want to feel even more proud of this casserole, try making your own cream of chicken soup!
A pinch of Healthy has a great recipe to follow to make your own homemade condensed cream of chicken soup! Make sure to let us know how it goes!
Want More Easy Dinner Ideas?
Join our email list today and we will send you a FREE ebook of our favorite dinner recipes – plus we will send you recipes each week to help make your dinner planning easier!
Join today by CLICKING HERE.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? We show you how to make our favorite recipes right in our own kitchens!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Try These Other Great Casserole Recipes!
- Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Teriyaki Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Texas Ranch Chicken Casserole
- Creamy Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Zucchini Casserole Recipe
French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole Recipe
- 12 ounces egg noodles
- 5 boneless chicken breasts cooked and cubed
- 2 (10.5) ounces cream of chicken soup
- 6 ounces french onion dip
- 10 ounces Rotel diced tomatoes and chiles drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ cups French Fried Onions crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, soup, onion dip, diced tomatoes and cheese.
- Gently fold in cooked egg noodles and pour into prepared pan.
- Top with crushed french fried onions and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until heated through.
- Homemade Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup also works really well with this recipe!
- 9×13-inch Baking Pan
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Medium Pan
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
Be sure to not miss another recipe! Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram|Facebook|Pinterest|YouTube
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.
Questions & Reviews