You know those nights where it’s suddenly 4 o’clock and you haven’t even thought about what could possibly be for dinner? It was on one of those nights that this recipe was created! Who knew a main dish with only four ingredients could taste SO YUMMY.
Ingredients needed for Easy Club chicken
Four ingredients doesn’t sound like a lot, but you’ll be surprised at how flavorful this chicken ends up being!
Frozen chicken breasts are something I always try to keep on hand. We buy the big bag at Costco and thaw what we need throughout the month.
The chicken breasts are usually so large that we can get two people fed out of each one. Totally worth the investment, and one of the few things I’d recommend buying in bulk.
We use these Keebler Club Crackers in this recipe, but there are a lot of crackers you could use in this recipe. Ritz crackers would also be great! You’ll want something that crumbles easy, and has a little bit of salt.
Italian Dressing Seasoning
We love using Good Seasons Italian Salad Dressing Mix in a lot of our recipes! The flavor is amazing and it’s a great way to jazz up almost any recipe, especially chicken. This is also great tossed with potatoes!
Butter or Eggs
You’ll need to dip your chicken in butter OR eggs before coating in the crumb mixture. We used butter in this specific recipe, but a whipped egg would also work. Just make sure your chicken if fully coated in the crumb mixture afterwards.
For a softer breading, drizzle a little bit of the extra butter over your chicken before baking.
How to make easy club chicken
Anyone who eats your Club Chicken will think you spent HOURS prepping this easy dish! Here’s how you do it.
- Crush up your crackers using a rolling pin, or pop them in the blender for a few seconds.
- Whisk together your cracker crumbs and italian dressing mix until well combined. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a separate small bowl.
- Dip each piece of chicken into your butter and then into your crumb mixture to coat evenly.
- Place chicken on a greased, foil lined pan and bake at 375 degrees for about an hour, or until the internal temperature of your chicken reaches 165 degrees.
More Chicken Recipes on Six Sisters Stuff
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken
- Slow Cooker Ritz Chicken
- Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Chicken
- Cheddar Baked Chicken
- Homemade Baked Chicken Nuggets
Easy Club Chicken Recipe
- 1½ cups crushed club crackers (or townhouse)
- 1 ounce dry Italian salad dressing mix 1 package
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts thawed
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, add the cracker crumbs and and Italian dressing mix, and stir until well-combined.
- Melt the butter in a separate bowl.
- Dip the chicken breast in the butter, and roll in the cracker crumbs.
- Place on prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle with pepper
- Bake for 1 hours at 375 degrees, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- You’ll need to dip your chicken in butter OR eggs before coating in the crumb mixture. We used butter in this specific recipe, but a whipped egg would also work. Just make sure your chicken if fully coated in the crumb mixture afterwards.
- 9×13-inch Baking Pan
- 2 shallow dishes or bowls
This post was included in our EASIEST 5 Ingredient Chicken DINNER IDEAS video – for more inexpensive and delicious recipes like this one, click here to check it out!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel?
In this recipe we’re showing you how we make our favorite Homemade BAKED Chicken Nuggets!