This is my new go to recipe. You can make this the night before, put it in the fridge and cook it the next day. It is so delicious, even your picky eaters will come back for more!
related article: if you like this teriyaki chicken casserole, you’ll love our MOm’s easy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole. It’s cheesy and delicious!
Chicken Teriyaki Casserole
20 minPrep Time
45 minCook Time
1 hr, 5 Total Time
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 cups frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x13 glass pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan, combine and stir soy sauce, water, brown sugar, ground ginger, and minced garlic.
- Bring to boil and take off heat.
- Mix 2 Tablespoons of cornstarch and 2 Tablespoons of water together and add to the mixture.
- Place chicken in glass pan and pour the sauce over the chicken and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and shred the chicken with 2 forks. Add frozen stir fry vegetables and cooked quinoa to the pan.
- Mix and flatten out, then place back in oven and cook for 15-20 minutes or until the vegetables are fully thawed.
Six Sisters Stuff