When I was in college, I worked about three minutes from a Macey’s grocery store. Most lunch breaks, I would just run over and grab something from the deli. One of my most FAVORITE items was there Italian Tortellini Salad. Like most of my other posts lately, I have been craving food from Logan. This one is at the top of my list. I recreated it for a fourth of July get-together we had at our church, and it was gone within MINUTES! Luckily, I had a bowl to taste-test it before we went. There’s a reason it went so fast! It was delish 😉
Serves: 10 people
ITALIAN TORTELLINI SALAD RECIPE
This quick summer salad has just a few ingredients, but it tastes amazing! Great for potlucks or barbecues!
- 20 ounces tortellini (I used Buitoni Mixed Cheese because I liked the coloring)
- 1 (20 ounce) bottle italian dressing
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 (6 ounce) can olives drained and diced
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts drained and diced
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese cubed
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package directions and let it cool.
- Combine tortellini, dressing, pepper, olives, artichokes and Mozzarella. Stir until everything is coated with dressing.
- Top with Parmesan Cheese.
- Refrigerate at least two hours (or overnight). Serve cold.
Calories: 403 kcal · Carbohydrates: 35 g · Protein: 14 g · Fat: 23 g · Saturated Fat: 6 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 34 mg · Sodium: 1371 mg · Potassium: 93 mg · Fiber: 4 g · Sugar: 9 g · Vitamin A: 575 IU · Vitamin C: 15 mg · Calcium: 213 mg · Iron: 2 mg
Questions & Reviews