Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe
I love Chili’s, but going out to eat can be difficult with kids! This pasta tastes just like the real thing and it is so easy to make in the comfort of your own kitchen.
(Recipe adapted from Food.com)
Chili's Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe
15 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 4 Tablespoons butter (divided)
- 3 cups half and half
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook penne pasta according to directions on the box. Drain pasta and set aside.
- Place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag and sprinkle in cajun seasoning. Reseal bag and shake thoroughly until chicken is evenly coated.
- In a large skillet, saute chicken breasts over medium heat in 2 Tablespoons of butter, turning occasionally until cooked through.
- In a separate skillet combine half and half, 2 Tablespoons butter, lemon pepper, salt, pepper, and garlic powder over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat when cream mixture starts to bubble.
- Pour cream sauce over cooked noodles. Slice chicken breasts into strips.
- Serve pasta on serving plates.
- Top with chicken breast strips, and sprinkle on diced tomatoes and Parmesan cheese.
Six Sisters Stuff