I know I shared a slow cooker recipe this morning, but these two recipes go perfectly together! I have two slow cookers just for meals like this. I love having a side dish and main dish all ready to go in the evening just by doing a little preparation in the morning. These carrots are so good, even my picky kids ate them!
Slow Cooker Glazed Carrots Recipe
- 32 ounces baby carrots 1 bag
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons butter cut into small pieces
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour carrots in the bottom of crock pot. Sprinkle on salt and brown sugar and top with butter.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours or until carrots are desired tenderness.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove carrots from slow cooker and place in serving bowl.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
- Slow Cooker
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Slotted Spoon