All growing up, I hated casseroles. I didn’t like the flavor combinations, and I hated the vegetables my mom would throw in.
I just grew up always hating them and refusing to eat them. Since being married, I’ve decided to try a few casseroles, that I knew my husband would like.
I came across the idea of making a Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole, and the course of my life changed. I am now a casserole believer and lover.
They are so easy to make, inexpensive, feed a crowd and taste amazing. You are going to love how simple and delicious this casserole is.
It has all the best flavors, and they all combine nicely. This one also doesn’t have any vegetables, but you could add them as desired.
How to make Healthy chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole:
Step 1: Cook and shred chicken. I boiled my chicken and shredded it with two forks.
Step 2: In a bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, and ranch packet.
Step 3: Combine the sauce mixture, with the shredded chicken and noodles in the 9 x 9 inch pan. You could also use 13 x 9 inch pan, but the casserole will be a bit thin.
Step 4: Sprinkle your bacon pieces and shredded Mozzarella cheese on top.
Step 5: Place in oven and bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. I like my cheese a little more crispy on top, so I placed mine under the broiler for 60 seconds.
Step 6: Remove from the oven and garnish with fresh cilantro. You could also do parsley, but I love the crisp taste of the cilantro with this recipe.
Step 7: Serve immediately and enjoy.
what could I serve with this recipe?
Looking for some side dish recipes? Here are a few of our favorite sides to pair with this casserole:
- Vegetables: Our Slow Cooker Green Beans are a hit at our house. They are so easy to make and are full of flavor. We also love our Parmesan Ranch Corn with this recipe.
- Fruit Sides: I am a huge fan of fruit side dishes, especially our Winter Fruit Salad, or our Greek Yogurt Fruit Salad.
- Bread: I love dipping my bread in the extra marinara sauce. One of my favorite recipes, is our Easy 7 Up Biscuits because they are inexpensive and fail proof. We also like to eat the leftover for breakfast the next day.
Have you heard about our restaurant copycat cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
looking for more healthy recipes? here are a few of our favorites:
- Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas
- Slow Cooker Spicy Chicken and Rice Bowls
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Zucchini Bites
- Turkey Cranberry Meatballs