We love these delicious Caramel Marshmallow Rice Krispie Balls during the holidays. They were always a big hit. We knew Christmas was fast approaching when our mom made these yummy treats.
They were such a big hit that we now make them for our families. They are perfect for a party, movie night, or neighbor gifts. So easy to make that you can involve the whole family.
Once your family has learned how to make this easy treat they’re going to want to do it the next day as well. These caramel rice krispie treats are a sweet treat that will make the family want more! All you need is a medium pot, a large bowl, and a lined baking sheet. For the ingredients you will need rich caramel candies, sweetened condensed milk, butter, krispy cereal, and mini marshmallows or large marshmallows. You mix the ingredients to create a marshmallow mixture and before you know it, you have a bowl of rice krispies! So next time you go to bake dessert, try out this recipe.
Ingredients needed to make Caramel Marshmallow Rice Krispie Balls:
- Wrapped Caramels
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Large Marshmallows
- Rice Krispies Cereal
KEY TOOLS TO MAKE THESE CARAMEL MARSHMALLOW RICE KRISPIE BALLS:
- Medium Saucepan (THIS one is great)
- Big Mixing Bowl (You’ll want a big one like THIS)
- Lined Cookie Sheet
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
HOW TO MAKE CARAMEL MARSHMALLOW RICE KRISPIE BALLS:
In a medium saucepan place the caramels, sweetened condensed milk, and butter. Over medium heat stir constantly until smooth and creamy.
Using a toothpick or skewer, dip each marshmallow into the caramel mixture. Tap off the excess.
Pour the Rice Krispies in a big bowl and then gently roll the caramel covered marshmallow in the Rice Krispies.
Place the caramel marshmallow rice krispie balls on a cookie sheet that has been lined with parchment paper and gently pull out the toothpick or skewer from the marshmallow.
Let the Caramel Marshmallow Rice Krispie Balls set up for about 30 minutes.
Here are more desserts that are great for gift giving:
- Crock Pot Nut Clusters
- White Chocolate Chex Party Mix
- Chocolate Caramel Pecan Turtles
- Graham Cracker Toffee Crunch
- Santa Sugar Cookies
Have you checked out our YouTube channel?
We have a YouTube channel where we show you how to how to make a recipe from start to finish in our kitchen. Our recipes are even picky eater approved!
GET YOUR KIDS INVOLVED WITH DINNER TIME!
Our latest cookbook – Six Ingredients with Six Sisters’ Stuff – is all about using a few ingredients to make a delicious dinner! With only 6 ingredients or less per recipe in this cookbook, cooking has never been easier!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
Whether you are a cook just starting out or a busy parent looking to save time in the kitchen, this cookbook is for you! It’s full of entrees, side dishes, and desserts.
With our favorite one-pot wings dish or a no-bake peanut butter bar, this cookbook is a fool-proof solution to meal planning. It also features kid-friendly chapters such as Kid Favorites and Kids Can Cook.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Caramel Marshmallow Rice Krispie Balls Recipe
- 14 ounces caramels Kraft caramels
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 10 ounces marshmallows large
- 7 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- In a medium saucepan place the caramels, sweetened condensed milk, and butter. Over medium heat stir constantly until smooth and creamy.
- Using a toothpick or skewer, dip each marshmallow into the caramel mixture. Tap off the excess.
- Pour the Rice Krispies in a big bowl and then gently roll the caramel covered marshmallow in the Rice Krispies.
- Place on a cookie sheet that has been lined with parchment paper and gently pull out the toothpick or skewer from the marshmallow.
- Let set up for about 30 minutes.
- Store them in an airtight container and store them in the fridge. Let them set our for about 1 hour before serving.
- Large Mixing Bowl
This post was included in our 10 EASIEST Thanksgiving Desserts video – for more inexpensive and delicious recipes like this one, click here to check it out!
Be sure to not miss another recipe! Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram|Facebook|Pinterest|YouTube
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.
Questions & Reviews