This Homemade Red Velvet Hot Chocolate is the perfect Christmas or Valentine’s Day treat.
It only takes a few minutes to whip up, and the creamy chocolate taste is unbeatable.
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel?
looking for more holiday drinks? here are a few of our favorite:
Red Velvet Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups milk
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- 1½ Tablespoons sugar
- 3 Tablespoons red velvet cake mix
- Whipped cream for topping
- In a saucepan combine milk, chocolate chips, and sugar on medium heat.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved and chocolate is melted.
- Keep saucepan on heat, and add cake mix.
- Stir until combined and heated through, should take about 2 minutes or so.
- Top with whipped cream.
have you seen our new cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!