Another quick and easy dinner that can be thrown together in a matter of minutes using pre-made ingredients. We love the white Alfredo sauce mixed with the fresh veggies and grilled chicken.
Even our pickiest of eaters loved it!
This is a great recipe to use leftover chicken, rotisserie chicken, or pre-cooked grilled chicken.
Store bought vs Homemade sauce
We use a shortcut and buy pre-made Alfredo sauce. We keep it really traditional around here and usually just go with Ragu Alfredo sauce – it’s a family favorite.
If you want to try a homemade Alfredo sauce recipe, this one has great reviews.
Store bought vs Homemade crust
We use the shortcut method and usually buy a pre-made crust for this pizza. Our favorite is usually just the Pillsbury sheet crust you can buy in the refrigerator section. We dress it up by brushing it with olive oil and sprinkling on Parmesan cheese and garlic salt.
I told the kids that I was making pizza for dinner, so my 2-year-old son sat at the counter and watched me put it together. It was different than our regular pizza with it’s white sauce, chicken, and tons of vegetables and he sat there silently while I assembled it.
When I was finished and popped it into the oven, he started to cry. I asked him what was wrong and he told me through his sobs, “This dinner is yucky and makes me have bad dreams!”
I started laughing so hard. Apparently in his eyes, I am a terrible cook. But I’m happy to report that he polished off 2 pieces of this bad-dream pizza.
How to make Grilled Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Roll out pizza dough according to directions on package (mine was on a 15x10x1″ baking sheet) and cook for about 5 minutes at 375 degrees (if the directions differ on your pizza dough packaging, follow those directions instead).
While it’s cooking, chop all of your veggies.
Take pizza dough out of oven and spread Alfredo sauce over the entire top of dough. Sprinkle cheese, toppings, and chicken over the top of the sauce.
Brush some olive oil (I used not quite a tablespoon) around the crust edges and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and garlic salt (I also sprinkled the entire pizza with a little bit of Parmesan cheese and garlic salt).
Put pizza in oven and bake for another 10 minutes (or until cheese is melted and crust is done).
We love this recipe as is, but it would taste great with some different toppings! Here are some of our favorites:
- Green onions
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- As a french bread pizza
More copycat recipes
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
What to serve with Alfredo Grilled Chicken Pizza
- Mom’s Traditional Pasta Salad
- Italian Fresh Green Salad
- Sheet Pan Garlic Breadsticks
- Honey Lime Fresh Fruit Salad
- Homemade Caesar Salad and Dressing (without Anchovies)
Alfredo Grilled Chicken Pizza Recipe
- 16 ounces refrigerated pizza dough 1 package
- 1 pound grilled chicken (sliced into small pieces)
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- 1 cup baby spinach (washed and chopped thin)
- 2 Roma tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 green pepper finely chopped
- chopped onion optional topping
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- parmesan cheese for topping
- olive oil for topping
- garlic salt for topping
- Roll out pizza dough according to directions on package (mine was on a 15x10x1" baking sheet) and cook for about 5 minutes at 375 degrees (if the directions differ on your pizza dough packaging, follow those directions instead).
- Take pizza dough out of oven and spread Alfredo sauce over the entire top of dough. Sprinkle cheese, toppings, and chicken over the top of the sauce.
- Brush some olive oil (a used not quite a tablespoon) around the crust edges and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and garlic salt (I also sprinkled the entire pizza with a little bit of Parmesan cheese and garlic salt).
- Put pizza in oven and bake for another 10 minutes (or until cheese is melted and crust is done).
- 15x10x2 Sheet Pan
- basting brush
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
DID YOU KNOW WE HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love them. Even the picky eaters will go crazy for these recipes.
We’ve got you covered from desserts, snacks, appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, drinks, and everything in-between.