Don’t get me wrong . . . I love meat! But there is just something about this pizza that is absolutely amazing. It is hands-down my favorite pizza but the only time I get to eat it is with my sisters because my husband refuses to even try it . . . he is definitely a “Meat-Lover” pizza kind of guy. So, after years of searching, I think that I have finally come up with the perfect copy-cat recipe that I can make at home to feed my cravings.
I have mentioned before that we have a family tradition of homemade pizza night and we let the kids make their own personal-sized pizzas with whatever toppings they want on it. When we do that, I usually make my own personal-sized vegetarian pizza, complete with a creamy garlic sauce. Just thinking about it is making my mouth water!
It’s absolutely delicious . . . and the perfect way to use up those fresh vegetables that are available this time of year!
Serves: 6 people
Papa Murphy's Copy-Cat Gourmet Vegetarian Pizza with Creamy Garlic Sauce Recipe
A delicious vegetarian pizza, complete with a creamy garlic sauce
- 1 12 inch pre-made pizza crust
Creamy Garlic Sauce:
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 green onion diced
- ⅛ teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1½ cups fresh spinach
- 1 zucchini sliced thin
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup canned artichoke hearts died
- 2 tomatoes diced
- ⅛ cup diced onion
- 1½ cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the creamy garlic sauce. Spread creamy garlic sauce on top of crust.
- Add fresh vegetable toppings listed (and any other toppings you like).
- Sprinkle cheeses on top, and bake for 8-10 minutes or until heated through.
Calories: 509 kcal · Carbohydrates: 43 g · Protein: 16 g · Fat: 31 g · Saturated Fat: 9 g · Cholesterol: 41 mg · Sodium: 1908 mg · Potassium: 351 mg · Fiber: 4 g · Sugar: 9 g · Vitamin A: 1411 IU · Vitamin C: 17 mg · Calcium: 249 mg · Iron: 3 mg