If you haven’t cooked Tater Tots in the Air Fryer you are missing out! These Air Fryer Tater Tots turn out perfectly crispy every single time! This recipe will become your new favorite appetizer and side dish!
We like to serve these tater tots with our Baked Crispy Coconut Chicken Tenders Recipe or this The Best Hamburger (and Famous Secret Sauce) Recipe, and try this Frozen Lemon Fluff Dessert for dessert!
Only 2 Ingredients for perfectly crisp Air Fryer Tater Tots:
- Frozen Tater Tots
- Non Stick Cooking Spray
Our favorite dips for these Air Fryer tater tots:
- Fry sauce – get our homemade recipe here!
- BBQ sauce – this is our favorite homemade Creamy BBQ sauce
- Ranch dressing
- Chick-Fil-A sauce – get our homemade recipe here!
- Cheese sauce
Air Fryer Tips and Tricks
Are you newer to using an air fryer?
I know it can be a bit daunting at first, but once you get past that you are going to love it.
Here are a few tips you need to know for this recipe (and other recipes!):
- Do not overload the basket, your items will not cook evenly or potentially all the way through. It’s better to do it in a few batches.
- You CAN open the basket while it is going! Since using the Instant Pot I was afraid to open anything while it was going, but with the air fryer it is 100% okay to check on your food or shake or flip the food while it’s cooking.
- To make extra crispy chicken wings, place the breaded wings (before dipping in the sauce) in the freezer for about 20 minutes and then dip them in the hot sauce mixture.
This is the air fryer that we use and love!
These tater tots will work in any air fryer (we used an Instant Pot that had the air fryer lid attachment).
Related Recipe: Looking for more Tater Tot recipes? Try our Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots with Cheese Recipe!
Want More Easy Dinner Ideas?
Join our email list today and we will send you a FREE ebook of our favorite dinner recipes – plus we will send you recipes each week to help make your dinner planning easier!
Join today by CLICKING HERE.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? We show you how to make our favorite recipes right in our own kitchens!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Other Air Fryer Recipes you’ll want to try:
- Air Fryer Parmesan Broccoli Recipe
- Air Fryer Indian Fry Bread Recipe (Navajo Tacos)
- Air Fryer Crispy Zucchini Bites Recipe
- Air Fryer Potato Wedges Recipe (Made from scratch)
- Air Fryer Hot Dogs Recipe
- Air Fryer Chicken Breasts Recipe
Air Fryer Tater Tots Recipe
- 16 ounces frozen tater tots
- non stick cooking spray
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Spray the air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add tater tots the air fryer basket in a single layer (you may need to work in batches).
- Cook them for 8 minutes and then flip tater tots over.
- Cook for an additional 4-8 minutes or until tater tots reach the crispiness you prefer (the longer they cook, the more crispy they will become).
- Sprinkle with salt and serve.
- These tater tots will work in any air fryer (we used an Instant Pot that had the air fryer lid attachment).
- Air Fryer
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.