I always love recipes with honey in them! It adds such a sweet flavor to the glaze that goes perfectly with these homemade meatballs!
Honey Garlic Glazed Turkey Meatballs Recipe
These homemade turkey meatballs and smothered in a sweet, sticky glaze!
10 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 onion (diced)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
- Add bread crumbs, onion and salt.
- Add ground turkey and mix until well combined.
- Shape turkey mixture into 1-inch balls and place on a cookie sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- While meatballs are cooking, combine garlic and butter in a saucepan over medium heat until garlic is tender.
- Whisk in ketchup, honey and soy sauce. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- After meatballs are cooked, spoon sauce over meatballs and serve.
Six Sisters Stuff