These amazing Taco Crescent Rolls are quickly becoming one of our favorites. They are so kid-friendly (they fit perfectly in my two-year-old’s hand!) and make a great dish for the upcoming Cinco De Mayo festivities! Make some for your taco night.
Oh, and did I mention they only have 5 ingredients simple ingredients? Yeah – these taco crescent rolls just keep getting better and better. Get the recipe here to make your family a fan of it next time.
How to make Taco Crescent Rolls:
With a short ingredient list and just a few steps, these Taco Crescent Rolls come together quickly for a great family dinner.
Start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees.
Next, cook the beef in a frying pan on medium-high heat until cooked through. Drain excess grease and add taco seasoning and cheddar cheese. Mix well.
Pull apart crescent roll dough and lay out triangles on an ungreased baking sheet. Spoon about 3 Tablespoons of the taco meat mixture onto each triangle and roll into crescent roll triangles.
Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Top with remaining cheese, taco sauce, and salsa, of course! If you are a spice lover add some hot sauce as your wish.
Can I substitute ingredients?
Another great thing about this recipe is how flexible it is. It’s easy to make substitutions that meet your family’s needs.
Here are a few to consider:
- Substitute ground turkey or ground chicken for ground beef for a more healthy option.
- Don’t add cheese to the meat mixture if you have dairy sensitivities. It will still taste great!
- Consider adding some pinto or black beans to your meat mixture for some added protein.
- Guacamole, black olives, and sour cream or cream cheese make great toppings in addition to salsa.
Having Trouble Rolling the dough?
If you’re having trouble getting your stuffing to stay in when you roll them, try stretching the dough out slightly beforehand. You can also decrease the amount of meat mixture you add to the rolls.
We think these Taco Crescent Rolls are so cute — and super-tasty, too! So whether you’re partying at home or hanging out with friends this Cinco De Mayo, these are sure to be a crowd-pleaser as well as your family favorites.
DID YOU KNOW WE HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love them. Even the picky eaters will go crazy for these recipes.
We’ve got you covered from desserts, snacks, appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, drinks, and everything in-between.
Each recipe on our channel and blog is tried and true, so you know they will be tasty.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. Watch how to make these simple and delicious recipes, here.
you may also like some of these recipes:
- Oven Baked Beef Tacos Recipe
- Flatbread Mexican Pizza
- Fiesta Ranch Chicken Burritos
- Spanish Cauliflower Rice
- Crescent Roll Burrito Bake
Taco Crescent Rolls Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 ounce taco seasoning mix 1 packet
- ¾ cup shredded Mexican cheese blend divided
- 8 ounces refrigerated crescent roll dough 1 can
- ¼ cup salsa
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook beef tp brown in frying pan until.
- Drain grease well and stir in taco seasoning mix and 1/2 cup cheese. Add ground green onions if you want.
- Pull dough apart into triangles and spread out thinner. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. You can use cans of dough.
- Spoon 3 Tablespoons of ground beef mixture onto each triangle, then roll up into a crescent.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish with rest of the Mexican cheese blend and salsa.
- Add up your favorite taco toppings. Store in an airtight container to have crispy rolls even after a hours.
- Frying pan
- Cookie Sheet
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!