It only takes 20 minutes to get this delicious Cheesy Beef Taco Soup on the table! It really is a recipe the whole family will love!
Ingredients needed to make 20 Minute Cheesy Beef Taco Soup:
- 1 pound lean ground beef (can also use ground turkey)1 onion, diced
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
- 15 ounces beef broth
- 14 ounces canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 ounces canned corn, undrained
- 28 ounces canned petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 4 ounces green chilies, undrained
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning
How to make this Cheesy Beef Taco Soup:
In a large stock pot, brown ground beef over medium heat with onion until beef is fully cooked. Drain and rinse, if desired.
Place pot back on stove top over medium heat. Add in Velveeta cheese on top of the cooked beef.
Pour in beef broth, black beans, corn, tomatoes, chilies, and taco seasoning.
Mix together and heat until Velveeta is melted and soup is smooth.
Serve topped with your favorite taco toppings (sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo, shredded cheese, etc).