Take the stress out of dinnertime!
For just $5 a month, you will receive a weekly menu plan that starts with a week at a glance so you?ll know exactly what to make and when! Each menu plan includes 6 main dish recipes, 2 side dish recipes and 2 dessert recipes! That means you?ll be receiving 40 tried-and-true recipes your family will love every month! Each recipe includes a picture of the recipe, serving size, prep time and cook time to help you plan accordingly. At the end of each menu plan, there is a detailed shopping list so you know the exact amount of each ingredient needed to make your recipes for the week.
Getting dinner on the table has never been easier or more delicious!
I love quick and easy recipes, especially when they are cheesy and delicious!! These ground beef enchiladas have a creamy base, but a taco flavoring. They are now on my husband’s favorite list of enchiladas to make AND to eat.
Ground Beef Enchiladas Recipe
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 onions chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) cans chili beans do not drain
- 2 (10 ounce) cans red enchilada sauce divided
- 1 cup salsa divided
- 16 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can sliced olives
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef and onions over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain well.
- Stir in the beans, one can of enchilada sauce and 1/2 cup salsa; set aside.
- Top each tortilla with 2/3 cup beef mixture.
- Roll up and place seam side down in two greased 9 x 13 inch baking dishes (8 enchiladas per pan).
- Drizzle with the other can of enchilada sauce and remaining salsa.
- Sprinkle with cheese and olives.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes.