Once the weather turns a little chilly, we love serving this black bean taco soup recipe for dinner. A thick and hearty soup that warms you inside and out.
Even the kids like soup on a fall day. This black bean taco soup gets rave reviews.
What should I serve with this Black Bean Taco Soup?
This black bean taco soup is so versatile and easy to pair with. Here is what we recommend:
Honey Whole Wheat Bread: Your family will think you are pretty much amazing! This homemade bread is so easy and it tastes delicious dipped in the soup.
30 Minute Dinner Rolls: If you are short on time but still love homemade bread, try these rolls! They really take 30 minutes from start to finish.
7 Layer Green Salad: Everyone loves a good soup and salad combo. If you have never tried this salad, now is the time!
BELOW WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED FOR THIS AMAZING BLACK BEAN TACO SOUP RECIPE!
INGREDIENTS FOR OUR EASY BLACK BEAN TACO SOUP RECIPE:
- Ground Beef
- Taco Seasoning Mix
- Black Beans
- Stewed Tomatoes
- Diced Tomatoes
- Tomato Sauce
- Green Chiles
- Tortilla Chips
- Shredded Cheese
- Any taco toppings of your choice
Taco seasoning can easily be found at the grocery store, but did you know that you can also make your own from scratch? It is super simple. Take a look at Gimme Some Oven’s Taco Seasoning recipe!
MAKE SURE TO HAVE THESE TOO!
- Frying Pan
- Meat Chopper
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT OUR RESTAURANT COPYCAT COOKBOOK?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between. We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
More delicious soups to enjoy:
- Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Fajita Soup
- Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup
- Disneyland’s Clam Chowder
- Instant Pot Ravioli Lasagna Soup
Black Bean Taco Soup Recipe (Freezer Meal)
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 ounce taco seasoning
- 15.25 ounces canned corn do not drain
- 15 ounces black beans rinsed and drained
- 14.5 ounces stewed tomatoes do not drain
- 14.5 ounces diced tomatoes do not drain
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 4 ounces diced green chilis
- 11 ounces tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese optional topping
- Brown meat and onion, drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning, corn, black beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and green chilis. Simmer on low heat for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips and your favorite toppings.
- This makes an easy freezer meal too! After cooking, let soup cool down and then dump into a gallon-sized Ziploc bag or other freezer container. When you want to eat it, let it thaw in the fridge for 24 hours and then simmer on the stove until heated all the way through or microwave until heated all the way through.
- Frying pan