This pregnancy has made me crave Mexican food ALL. THE. TIME. This quick and easy taco salad casserole is a great meal to throw together when you’re in a pinch for time.
I had all the ingredients in my pantry and fridge, so all I had to add was the ground meat!
Ingredients needed for 20 minute Taco Salad Casserole:
- 1 pound ground beef (or ground turkey)
- 1/4 onion (diced)
- 1/4 green bell pepper (diced)
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced olives
- 1 cup sour cream