We love this delicious Cheesy Parmesan Bacon Chicken recipe.
There is nothing better than chicken topped with cheesy goodness and bacon crumbles.
Your family will definitely be adding this to the regular meal rotation, it is definitely on our favorites list!
How long to bake chicken?
We get a lot of questions on how long to bake chicken in the oven.
It’s so easy to overcook it and then it turns out dry and tough.
We wanted to share a few tips with you on baking chicken in the oven.
Our Cheesy Parmesan Bacon Chicken is very moist.
It has a delicious coating that helps to seal in the moisture.
You want to be sure you stop cooking your chicken as soon as the juices run clear or the internal temperature reaches 160 – 170 degrees F.
When your chicken is done cooking, tent it with foil for about 5-10 minutes as your prepare a side dish.
This helps with juicy and tender meat.
Great side dishes for Cheesy Parmesan Bacon Chicken!
We can always come up with the main dish for dinner, it’s the side dishes that take a lot of extra thought and planning.
Here are some side dish options as you prepare your meal.
Cheesy Parmesan Bacon Chicken Recipe
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1½ cups grated parmesan cheese
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl mix together the eggs and water. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl combine the Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Dip each chicken breast into the egg mixture and then into the cheese mixture.
- Place in a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear and chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and turn oven to broil.
- Top each chicken breast with mozzarella cheese and bacon.
- Broil for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes to melt cheese.
- Mixing Bowl
- 9×13 Inch Baking Dish
Recipe adapted from O Taste and See
Related Recipe: Try our Outback Steakhouse Alice Springs Chicken