I am obsessed with chicken. Any combination, dipped in any sauce, I just love. When I came across this Sweet Honey Soy Chicken, I knew my life would be changed, and it was. It is now my new favorite kind of chicken, and I also think that the sauce would be a yummy marinade for grilling!
SWEET HONEY SOY CHICKEN
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ¾ cup soya sauce
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine, olive oil, soy sauce, honey, red wine vinegar, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a bowl until well combined.
- Marinade the chicken breasts in the sauce for at least one hour.
- Place the chicken breasts in a glass pan, with the juices and bake for 45 minutes or until you cut into the chicken breast, and the juices run clear.
- Remove from oven when finished cooking.
- small bowl
- Glass Baking Dish