An easy and delicious slow cooker sandwich – your family will ask for this recipe time and time again!
Related Recipe” Try our delicious Slow Cooker Pineapple BBQ Beef Sandwiches!
Slow Cooker Italian Roast Beef Sandwiches Recipe
- 4 pound beef roast
- 12 ounces balsamic vinaigrette 1 bottle
- 2 ounces onion soup mix 1 package
- Italian seasoning to taste
- 12 rolls or buns
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place roast in the bottom of slow cooker.
- In a mixing bowl, combine dressing, soup mix and Italian seasoning.
- Pour over roast and place lid on slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- After cooking, remove roast from slow cooker, shred and place back in juices.
- Serve on rolls or buns.
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Slow Cooker
- Mixing Bowl