An easy and delicious slow cooker sandwich – your family will ask for this recipe time and time again!
Slow Cooker Italian Roast Beef Sandwiches
5 minPrep Time
8 hrCook Time
8 hr, 5 Total Time
- 1 (3-4 pound) beef roast
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 (2 ounce) package onion soup mix
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- 12 rolls (or buns)
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place roast in the bottom of slow cooker.
- In a mixing bowl, combine dressing, soup mix and Italian seasoning.
- Pour over roast and place lid on slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- After cooking, remove roast from slow cooker, shred and place back in juices.
- Serve on rolls or buns.
Six Sisters Stuff