Spring can get really busy with the weather warming up! Slow cooker meals come to the rescue during this time of year and these Chinese Pork Chops have become our new favorite!
Related Recipe: Try our Slow Cooker Kung Pao Chicken Recipe!
Slow Cooker Chinese Pork Chops Recipe
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 1 onion diced
- ⅔ cup ketchup
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons ginger
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and add pork chops to the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Top pork chops with onions.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together ketchup, brown sugar, soy sauce, water, garlic, and ginger and pour over pork chops.
- Cook on low heat for 3-4 hours or until meat is fall-apart tender.
- Serve over warm rice and top pork chops with sesame seeds and sliced green onions (optional).
- Mixing Bowl
- Slow Cooker