I feel like I am always searching for new side dishes but end up sticking to the same old steamed vegetables or bagged salad. Don’t get me wrong, those are a great and quick option, but it was time to try something new!
These Balsamic Carrots are glazed and roasted to perfection, completely changing the vegetable game. Ready from start to finish in just 30 minutes, I like to let these roast while I finish the main part of the meal.
How to Roast Carrots in the Oven
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Pour bag of baby carrots into an 8×8″ pan.
- Drizzle half of the olive oil and all of the vinegar over the carrots. Stir them around so all of the carrots are coated.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the carrots and cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir the carrots and add the other tablespoon of olive oil and cook for 10-15 more minutes, or until the carrots start turning a little brown around the edges.
- You may want to cook for a little longer if you prefer your carrots to be softer.
This method of roasting works for any kind of carrots. Drizzle them with honey for a sweeter carrot, or add your favorite seasonings!
What to serve with Balsamic Carrots
The best thing about this side dish is that it goes with just about anything. We love ours with this Fall Apart Pot Roast on Sunday, or with these BBQ Chicken sandwiches during the week. What recipes do you like to serve with roasted carrots?
Items needed to make Roasted Balsamic Carrots
Here’s what you’ll need to make these delicious balsamic carrots:
Glass Pan – We love cooking our vegetables in a glass pan. Here’s the one we used in this recipe.
Spatula – These silicone spatulas are AWESOME and they don’t scratch your pans. They wash great in the dishwasher too.
Related Recipe: Looking for another delicious side dish? Try our Classic Green Bean Casserole. It’s a family favorite all year round.
Vegetable side dishes on Six Sisters’ Stuff
Looking for more vegetable side dishes? Here are a few of our favorite recipes!
- Italian Roasted Vegetable Medley
- Oven Roasted Vegetables
- Oven Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower
- Easy Vegetable Stir Fry
- Honey Roasted Carrots
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!