If you think you don’t like Brussels Sprouts, think again.
These roasted Honey Dijon Brussels Sprouts are tossed in a sweet, yet tangy honey mustard mixture and they’re ready in 30 minutes. They’re crispy and slightly caramelized, but still tender and not overly-mushy (like steamed brussels sprouts can get!).
They’re the perfect side dish for almost any meal – especially when you’re serving up seafood.
We are ALL about making life easier and getting delicious food on the table with as few ingredients as possible. This recipe only has 6 ingredients, and that’s including salt, pepper, and olive oil. Here’s what you need to make them:
- Brussels sprouts (Make sure they’re fresh, not frozen. Frozen brussels sprouts don’t roast well.)
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Dijon mustard
- Onion powder
How to make honey dijon brussels sprouts
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Remove the outer yellow leaves from the Brussels sprouts and cut them in half.
Place sprouts on a foil-lined baking sheet (this makes for a SUPER easy cleanup). Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until browned and roasted, flipping halfway through the cooking time. The timing depends on how big your Brussels sprouts are. Be sure to check on them so they don’t overcook.
In a small bowl, stir together mustard, honey, and onion powder.
Remove sprouts from baking sheet and toss with mustard mixture. Serve warm.
What to serve with these brussels sprouts
We love to serve Brussels sprouts as an appetizer or a side dish. Served as a side dish, they pair really well with our Slow Cooker Ritz Chicken, our Juicy Marinated Steak, or our Lemon Garlic Salmon.
Can you make Brussels Sprouts on the stove top?
We like the ease of setting them in the oven and working on the main dish, but if you want to make these Brussels sprouts on the stove top, you definitely can.
In a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add in halved sprouts and saute until brown and crisp-tender (it should take about 10-12 minutes).
Toss finished brussels sprouts with honey mustard mixture and serve warm.
Looking for more side dishes? Here are 60 of our favorite Christmas Dinner Sides to eat with Beef Tenderloin!
More brussels sprouts recipes to try:
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Honey Sriracha Brussels Sprouts
- Kale and Brussels Sprouts Salad (this is my personal favorite!)
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Squash
- Cheesy Bacon Brussels Sprouts
Honey Dijon Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- 1½ pounds brussels sprouts
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1½ Tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1½ Tablespoons honey
- onion powder to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Remove the outer yellow leaves from the Brussels sprouts and cut them in half.
- Place sprouts on a foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes until browned and roasted, flipping halfway through the cooking time.
- In a bowl, stir together mustard, honey, and onion powder.
- Remove sprouts from baking sheet and toss with mustard mixture. Serve warm.
- Aluminum Foil
- Baking Sheet
- Mixing Bowl
Recipe adapted from All Recipes
Be sure to not miss another recipe! Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff Instagram|Facebook|Pinterest|YouTube
Have you checked out our YouTube channel?