Our Pumpkin Pie Truffles are a little bite of pumpkin pie heaven!
They are so easy to make and a fun twist to regular pumpkin pie.
Whether you need a dessert for Thanksgiving or a finger food at your holiday parties, we have you covered with these Pumpkin Pie Truffles.
However, we should warn you, they are very addicting.
Ingredients needed for Pumpkin Pie Truffles:
- white chocolate chips
- pumpkin puree
- gingersnap cookies
- graham cracker crumbs
- powdered sugar
- ground cinnamon
- cream cheese
Related recipe: Love a good seasonal truffle? Try our gingerbread truffles!
How to make Pumpkin Pie Truffles:
- To make the pumpkin pie filling, melt white chocolate in microwave-safe bowl in 30-second increments until melted.
- Set aside and let cool slightly.
- Add pumpkin, gingersnap crumbs, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, cinnamon and cream cheese to cooled white chocolate. Mix well until combined and smooth. Transfer the mixture to the refrigerator or freezer until it has thickened up enough to scoop and roll into balls (about 1 hour).
- Scoop the filling mixture and roll into 1 inch balls. Transfer to a foil-lined baking sheet. Transfer the baking sheet to the freezer and let chill until firm (about 2 hours).
- When you are ready to dip the truffles, melt 2 cups of white chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second increments or until melted. Carefully dip one ball at a time into the chocolate. Turn quickly to coat and set on lined baking sheet to set up.
- Sprinkle with gingersnap crumbs while the chocolate is still runny. Transfer the baking sheet to the refrigerator and chill until the chocolate coating is set.