I love making Christmas treats to bring to neighbors and friends. Put on a Hallmark Christmas movie and let me do a little holiday baking, and I am in heaven!
This Graham Cracker Toffee Crunch is so easy to make but is always a crowd pleaser. Using graham crackers as the base of this easy homemade toffee makes it absolutely foolproof!
Our next door neighbors would bring us a plate of Christmas treats every holiday season and this Graham Cracker Toffee Crunch was always the first treat to go!
How to make Graham Cracker Toffee Crunch:
While your oven is preheating, break graham crackers into fourths and place them in a baking sheet that’s been lined with foil or parchment paper until the entire pan is filled.
In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter and brown sugar. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, for about 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and pour evenly the graham crackers. You may need to spread mixture evenly over graham crackers with a spoon, then bake for 7 minutes.
Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over the baked toffee and let them melt for a few minutes. Spread melted chocolate evenly over the toffee.
Sprinkle chopped pecans on top of chocolate while it is still melted so they will stay put.
Let the Graham Cracker Toffee cool completely and then break it into pieces to serve. If you are short on time, place the baking sheet in the fridge to hep the chocolate set up faster.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Other holiday treat recipes:
- Gooey Caramel Turtle Bark
- Chocolate Raspberry Fudge
- German Chocolate Fudge
- White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels
- Chocolate Caramel Pecan Turtles
Graham Cracker Toffee Crunch Recipe
- 16 whole graham crackers
- 1 cup butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 15x10x1 inch baking sheet with foil or parchment paper lightly sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Break graham crackers into quarters and cover the baking sheet in a single layer.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter and brown sugar. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, for about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour evenly the graham crackers. You may need to spread mixture evenly over graham crackers with a spoon.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over the baked toffee and let them melt for a few minutes. Spread melted chocolate evenly over the toffee.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans on top of the melted chocolate.
- Cool completely (put in fridge to set up faster) and break into pieces to serve.
- 15x10x2 Sheet Pan
- parchment paper
Have you checked out our YouTube channel?
See how easy it is to make this same toffee using Saltine Crackers!