These easy Oreo cookie truffles are the perfect dessert for parties or gatherings. We make these for every bridal or baby shower in our family and everyone LOVES them. With just three ingredients needed to make this cookie truffles, there’s no reason not to make them.
A lot of people refer to them as goose berries, and these are common truffles around Christmas time, but I honestly enjoy these alllll year round. I mean three ingredients? And Oreo cookies and cream cheese? who wouldn’t love this recipe?
We highly recommend making these, but I must warn you, once you taste one, prepare to eat half the batch. They are just that amazing. In fact, you may just want to double it right now, because you won’t be able to resist these bad boys.
If you’re a truffle lover don’t miss out on these Chocolate Chip Cookie Truffles!
Could I use chocolate instead of almond bark?
This recipe calls for almond bark, but white chocolate would work just as well. They may take a little longer to harden, so you may want to place them in the fridge to let the white chocolate set up, but almond bark or white chocolate would work just as well.
If you want to make these extra rich, you could also dip them in dark or milk chocolate.
Related Recipe: Looking for more delicious truffles? Try these No Bake Lemon Cookie Truffles!
Do these Oreo Cookie Truffles freeze well?
These actually freeze great! They are so simple and delicious, and the chocolate preserves well, as long as it is stored well.
We recommend storing them in an airtight container or in a ziplock bag, with all the air sucked out.
To thaw them, we recommend setting them in the fridge 48 hours before serving, or on the counter 24 hours before serving.
They are also kind of delicious when they are partially frozen, as well.
These will last and preserve well in your freezer for a month or two.
Watch how to make our similar easy Oreo peppermint truffles, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love them. Even the picky eaters will go crazy for these recipes.
These Easy Peppermint Oreo Truffles are one of my favorites, and taste absolutely amazing. If you are looking for a quick and delicious dessert, this is one you need to try.
Watch how to make this three ingredient recipe, here:
Oreo Cookie Truffles Recipe
- 16 ounces Oreo Cookies 1 package, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 24 ounces vanilla almond bark 1 package
- Crush 10 Oreo cookies in a resealable plastic bag with a rolling pin until they are crumbs; set aside.
- Crush remaining cookies until to fine crumbs and place in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add cream cheese and mix until well blended.
- Roll cookie mixture into 1-inch balls and place in the fridge for 30 minutes-1 hour.
- Melt vanilla almond bark in the microwave as directed on the package.
- Dip balls in melted almond bark and place on a baking sheet covered with wax paper.
- Sprinkle set aside cookie crumbs on top.
- Refrigerate until set up and serve.
- This recipe calls for almond bark, but white chocolate would work just as well. They may take a little longer to harden, so you may want to place them in the fridge to let the white chocolate set up, but almond bark or white chocolate would work just as well.
- Ziploc Bag
- Rolling Pin
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Sheet pan
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Wax Paper
Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram|Facebook|Pinterest|YouTube
Questions & Reviews
I'm a new follower and can't wait to look around with what you girls have come up with!