If you have any holiday parties coming up, this reese’s fudge is a perfect recipe to bring along!
Peanut butter fudge is always a crowd favorite, add in some reese’s and this chocolate peanut butter fudge will be a hit!The no bake reese’s fudge bars are what dreams are made of AND super quick and easy. What more could you ask from a dessert?!
No bake desserts are a must this time of year! We have SO many delicious recipes there are too many to share, but a few of my favorites are our no bake crunchy peanut butter clusters, or our healthier no bake chocolate peanut butter cookies to balance out all the sugar we are undoubtbly going to consume this holiday season, and of course you can’t miss the no bake sugar cookie truffles!
Did I mention that this is 3 ingredient reese’s fudge? Yes, you read that right! This recipe only has 3 ingredients! It doesn’t get much simpler than that!
What do you need to make this amazing chocolate peanut butter fudge?
Reese’s fudge ingredients:
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (THESE regular sized ones)
- Milk chocolate chips
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Be sure to only use sweetened condensed milk or you will have problems with your bars setting up properly.
- While we love using milk chocolate chips, feel free to use what you have or your favorite kind! Let us know what you used on Instagram with #sixsistersstuff.
- The regular size peanut butter cups is what we used, but you are welcome to use the miniature-sized ones too. Just remember to at least double the amount of reese’s cups, maybe have 3 times the amount on hand just to be safe.
If you don’t happen to have any sweetened condensed milk, or like to challenge yourself to make everything from scratch, take a look at this homemade sweetened condensed milk recipe from Allrecipes.com.
Key tools to make 3 ingredient reese’s fudge:
- 9×9 inch baking pan
- Aluminum foil
- Non-stick cooking spray
HOW TO MAKE THE REESE’S FUDGE
Begin by lining a 9×9 inch pan like THIS one with foil and then spray the foil with non-stick cooking spray.
Then line the unwrapped peanut butter cups on the bottom of the 9×9 pan in an even layer. You should use about 16 of the regular sized cups for the first layer.
Then, crumble up the remainder of the reese’s cups. You can use your hand or a knife, whichever you prefer!
Next, place the milk chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan and cook it over a low heat for a few minutes. Stir the chocolate chips and milk until they are completely melted together.
After everything is melted together pour the chocolate and milk mixture over the reese’s cups that are lined on the bottom of the pan.
Immediately after pouring the chocolate mix, sprinkle the chopped up reese’s over the top and then using the back of a spoon, press them lightly into the fudge.
Now, just let the reese’s fudge cool down until it is firmed up. For best results, let the fudge cool on the counter until it has reached room temperature.
Once the fudge has cooled down, cover it with foil or plastic cover and then pop it in the fridge to let it completely harden. Then, cut the chocolate peanut butter fudge into squares and serve it up!
Related recipe: love chocolate and peanut flavor? Try our Snickers Fudge recipe.
Fun with Fudge
I told you we have a lot of no bake recipes and we have those recipes on our YouTube channel as well! On our channel we go step by step to SHOW you exactly how to make our tried and true recipes.
One of our fun recipes to make around the holidays is our amazing rocky road fudge make it alone or with your kids!
EVEN MORE FUDGE RECIPES!
- DOUBLE DECKER CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
- 3 INGREDIENT M&M FUDGE
- CHOCOLATE MINT OREO FUDGE
- SNICKERS FUDGE
- SALTED NUT ROLL FUDGE
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.
Fast and Easy Family Meals!
Our latest cookbook – Six Ingredients with Six Sisters’ Stuff – is all about using a few ingredients to make a delicious dinner! With only 6 ingredients or less per recipe in this cookbook, cooking has never been easier!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
Whether you are a cook just starting out or a busy parent looking to save time in the kitchen, this cookbook is for you! It’s full of entrees, side dishes, and desserts.
With our favorite one-pot wings dish or a no-bake peanut butter bar, this cookbook is a fool-proof solution to meal planning. It also features kid-friendly chapters such as Kid Favorites and Kids Can Cook.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
SIX INGREDIENTS with Six Sisters’ Stuff <—– Click here to order!
Adapted from Crazy for Crust
No Bake Reese’s Fudge Bars
- 22 individual Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (regular size), unwrapped
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk
- Line a 9×9 inch pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Place the peanut butter cups in an even layer on the bottom of the pan. (You should use 16 on the bottom)
- Place chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir until chips and milk are melted together.
- Once everything is melted together, spread evenly over peanut butter cups in prepared pan. Immediately sprinkle with the crumbled Reese’s, pressing them lightly into the fudge. Cool until firm. I like to cool the fudge on the counter until it is room temperature, then cover with plastic and place in the refrigerator to harden completely. Cut into squares and serve.