I have a soft spot for all recipes that are “no bake” – I love that I can whip up a quick treat in a matter of minutes!
Usually every holiday season, I make a big batch of our Crock Pot Nut Clusters to take to family and friends, but I decided that I would switch it up by adding one of my favorite ingredients:
My kids wanted to help, so this became a fun family activity on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
This will make a ton of clusters, so it will be easy to share with family and friends!
Ingredients needed for No Bake Crunchy Peanut Butter Clusters:
- Rice Krispies cereal (or any puffed rice cereal)
- Dry roasted peanuts
- Miniature marshmallows
- Creamy peanut butter
- Almond bark (a.k.a. white chocolate candy coating)
- Sprinkles (not necessary, but it adds a pop of color and you can make these to match any holiday or occasion!)
(I used fall colored sprinkles, but you can use any kind that matches the holiday or occasion that you are celebrating!)
Kitchen Items needed to make Crunchy Peanut Butter Clusters:
Before getting started, there are a few key things that you will want to have ready. These are some of my favorite things that I keep in my kitchen.
- Large cookie sheet – any kind will work, but this one is my favorite!
- Wax paper or parchment paper – you will use this to line your cookie sheet to make clean up so easy
- Large mixing bowl – this huge silver bowl is one of my favorites for recipes like this! I also use this bowl when I make our Gooey Almond and Coconut Chex Mix
- Microwave safe bowl – I wanted this recipe to be super easy, so I melted the chocolate and peanut butter in the microwave. Be sure to have a good glass bowl!
- Wooden spoon – When you mix together the dry ingredients with the melted peanut butter and chocolate, you will want a sturdy spoon. This is one that I keep in my kitchen.
- Small cookie scoop – we found that the easiest way to get these cookies on the prepared cookie sheet was to use a cookie scoop. It made them all the same size as well.
How to make No Bake Crunchy Peanut Butter Clusters
Start by getting the large cookie sheet out and cover it in either wax paper or parchment paper and then set it aside until everything is ready!
In a large bowl, begin by gently mixing together the cereal, peanuts, and mini marshmallows. Once everything has been evenly distributed set that aside until later.
In a separate microwave-safe bowl, add the peanut butter and the almond bark. For best results, make sure to break the almond bark up into small parts before microwaving.
Place the bowl into the microwave for 90 seconds.
After the 90 seconds, take out the bowl and stir the peanut butter then put the bowl back in the microwave for another 30 seconds.
Continue microwaving the peanut butter and almond bark mixture for 15 seconds at a time until it is completely smooth and melted.
Now that the peanut butter and almond bark is melted, pour it over the cereal mixture we set aside earlier.
Grab your wooden spoon and gently mix everything together until all the cereal, peanuts, and mini marshmallows are completely coated in the melted peanut butter mixture.
Now that the no bake mixture is ready, grab either a tablespoon or a small cookies scoop and scoop about 2-3 tablespoonfuls onto the cookie sheet that was lined with parchment paper earlier.
If you have sprinkles that you would like to add as a topping, add them on right after you scoop the no bake bites onto the cookie sheet.
Let them sit at room temperature until the peanut butter bites set up completely.
Normally, it will take about 2 hours at room temperature, or they can be placed in the fridge for about 30 minutes to help speed up the setting up process.
(My 6 year old was in charge of doing all the sprinkles on these clusters!)
Watch our recipes from start to finish!
We have an amazing YouTube channel where we post our tried and true recipes.
We make the whole thing right in front of you from start to finish. How awesome is that?
If you love no bake desserts, this dessert is for you! Try our No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Truffles. Talk about the perfect balance of salty and sweet!
More No-Bake Clusters and Truffles to make:
- Lemon Cookie Truffles
- Copycat Chunky Bar Clusters
- Peppermint Oreo Truffles
- Peanut Praline Clusters
- Raspberry Cheesecake Truffles
- Pretzel Caramel Clusters
- Chocolate Orange Truffles
- Chubby Hubby Clusters
WANT TO HAVE MORE RECIPES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS??
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!