A few weeks ago, my kids were asking for a quick and yummy treat. This fudge is something that my mom used to make every Christmas and I remembered how simple it is- no oven needed, just a microwave and some mad stirring skills! The kids loved being in on the action and helping with every step of the recipe.
4 Ingredient Rocky Road Fudge Recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips (or semi-sweet works too!)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1½ cups finely chopped peanuts
- Line a large 9x13" baking pan with aluminum foil. Lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, pour in the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Cook in the microwave for about 60 seconds, remove and stir. Continue to microwave at 15 second intervals (stirring after each one) until the chocolate chips are completely melted and smooth.
- Fold in the marshmallows and nuts until they are fully incorporated.
- Press the fudge mixture into the baking pan and place in the fridge for about 60 minutes to let it set up (stick in the freezer if you want it to set up faster).
- When set, lift foil from pan and cut fudge into squares.