My first trip to Disney World was like a dream. I was little older but loved every minute of it. Did you know that Disney has THE BEST CHEFS and recipes all through the parks? Your goal this time around is to try something new everyday. I promise you won’t be disappointed! You can find this little number in the Wilderness Lodge in Walt Disney World.
(Curious of Disney pricing? We have found the best pricing for Disney trips HERE)
I have made magic cookie bars before, but this recipe is my new favorite! The crust is a little thicker, the pecans give it the perfect amount of flavor, and the sprinkles-well it is Disney. Did you expect anything else?
If you like magic cookie bars you are going to LOVE these!!!
Related article: love Disney desserts? Try our Copycat Disney Tigger Tails Recipe!
Walt Disney World Magic Cookie Bars Recipe
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butter melted
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- 1 cup pecan halves chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly spray the bottom of a 13×9 inch pan.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs in the bottom of the pan; combine with melted butter and pat into the pan to form a crust.
- Cover crust with chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and coconut.
- Drizzle entire contents of sweetened condensed milk over pan, covering completely.
- Sprinkle nuts and sprinkles evenly over contents.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool completely; cut into 24 squares.
- You can find these Magic Cookie Bars in the Wilderness Lodge in Walt Disney World.
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
Looking for other Disney Recipes?
These are some of my favorites!
Disney Apple Caramel Pie
Disney Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake
Disney Dole Whip
Disneyland Snickerdoodle Cookies
Disneyland S’more Bake
Questions & Reviews