Our Seven Layer Magic Cookie Bars are probably in my top 5 favorite desserts. I love every gooey layer of those things! Now that it’s Fall, I love to find ways to turn some of my favorite recipes into something a little more festive for the season. With a few changes to our classic cookie bar recipe, these beautiful bars were born!
Magic Pumpkin Bars Recipe
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter melted
- 1 (11 ounce) bag Kraft Caramel Bits
- 1 (11.5 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1½ cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until combined.
- Press graham cracker mixture into the bottom of prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle caramel bits over graham cracker crust.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over other layers.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour pumpkin mixture over crust and other layers.
- Sprinkle coconut in an even layer over the top.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the middle is set up.