If you are looking for an easy pumpkin recipe, these magic pumpkin bars need to be the next recipe you make. You will be asked for this recipe so make sure you save it!
You can make it up the day before you need it and it will still be amazing the next day. The flavors are amazing when the ingredients melt together for this bar recipe. So letting it sit can even bring out the flavors even more.
These magic cookie bars bring the pumpkin, caramel, chocolate, and coconut flavors together and make it all work together perfectly.
Pumpkin bars are a wonderful holiday dessert, and if you need more pumpkin recipes make sure to give our pumpkin sheet cake, pumpkin spice muffins, and white chocolate cheesecake pumpkin cookies a try for the next time you need to bring to an event or need a delicious dessert for after dinner.
Ingredients You’ll Need For Our Magic Pumpkin Bars:
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Melted butter
- Kraft caramel bits
- Milk chocolate chips
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Pumpkin puree
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Sweetened shredded coconut
How To Make Our Magic Pumpkin Bars Recipe:
Begin by preheating the oven to 350 degrees and get out your 9×13 inch pan and spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
Then in a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine together the graham cracker crumbs, and melted butter.
Using a fork press it all together to get all of the crumbs covered in butter then pour it into the bottom of the prepared pan and press it down throughout the pan to form the crust.
Once the crust is set, sprinkle the caramel bits over the graham cracker crust.
Now do the same with the chocolate chips over top of the caramel bits.
In a small mixing bowl, combine together the sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin puree, and the pumpkin by spice, mixing it all together until it is well combined.
Next, you will need to pour the pumpkin mixture over the layers of chocolate and caramel in the pan, trying to spread it out evenly.
Once the pumpkin layer has been spread out, sprinkle the sweetened coconut evenly over top of the pumpkin layer.
Then place the baking pan in the oven for 35-45 minutes and let it bake until the sides are slightly brown and the middle has set up.
Lastly, remove it from the oven and let it cool down to allow the bars to set. Then cut, serve and enjoy these amazing holiday bars!
To Make This Fun Fall Dessert Recipe You Will Need:
- 9×13 inch pan
- Medium mixing bowl
- Small mixing bowl
- Nonstick cooking spray (THIS is one of our favorites to use!)
Make Your Own Caramel
If you happen to have everything you need for these magic bars but the caramel bits, you can always make your own caramel for the recipe! Making caramel is actually a lot more simple than you might think.
I like this recipe for homemade salted caramel by Sally’s Baking Addiction. Try it out and let us know how it goes!
Want More Easy Dinner Ideas?
Join our email list today and we will send you a FREE ebook of our favorite dinner recipes – plus we will send you recipes each week to help make your dinner planning easier!
Join today by CLICKING HERE.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? We show you how to make our favorite recipes right in our own kitchens!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Have Even More Fun with These Bar Recipes:
- Sheet Pan Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars Recipe
- Chocolate Sugar Cookie Bars Recipe
- The Best Homemade Lemon Bars Recipe
- No Bake S’mores Bars Recipe
- No Bake Scotcheroo Bars Recipe
Magic Pumpkin Bars Recipe
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter melted
- 1 (11 ounce) bag Kraft Caramel Bits*
- 1 (11.5 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1½ cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9×13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until combined.
- Press graham cracker mixture into the bottom of prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle caramel bits over graham cracker crust.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over other layers.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour pumpkin mixture over crust and other layers.
- Sprinkle coconut in an even layer over the top.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the middle is set up.
- 9×13 Inch Baking Dish
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.