The best pumpkin cookies
These White Chocolate Cheesecake Pumpkin Cookies are the ultimate fall treat! These easy pumpkin cookies are totally foolproof and turn out light, chewy and fluffy every time.
The cheesecake flavor in these pumpkin cookies comes from cream cheese and white chocolate chips. The cream cheese gives these delicious pumpkin cookies the best texture.
Properly soften your cream cheese:
Cream cheese can be a little difficult to work with in a lot of recipes, however, it doesn’t have to be if it is softened correctly.
For this recipe, we recommend setting the cream cheese out for about an hour. Simply allow the natural degree and room temperature to soften it.
We do not recommend microwaving it, as it can change the texture of the cream cheese.
You could also use a hand mixer and whip the cream cheese by itself, separate from any other ingredients.
Related Article: It doesn’t get much better than pumpkin cookies! Give these Pumpkin Spice Oreo Cookies a try!
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
Could I use milk chocolate chips?
For this recipe, I loved the sweetness the white chocolate chips gave it, however, you could easily use milk chocolate chips, or really any chocolate chips for this recipe.
How should I scoop these onto the cookie sheet?
This dough is a little on the sticky side, and it is almost impossible to roll into balls. I like to use a cookie dough scoop to get cookies that are uniform in size.
If you are having trouble getting the cookie dough to release from the scoop, you could lightly spray the cookie dough scoop with nonstick cooking spray before using it.
These White Chocolate Cheesecake Pumpkin Cookies will make your house smell absolutely amazing!
Whether you are making these for an after-school snack, party or potluck they are sure to be a hit!
Looking for another pumpkin dessert to serve a crowd? Check out our Pumpkin Sheet Cake and our Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake!
How to freeze cookies:
If you are making these cookies ahead of time, you can easily freeze them by letting them cool completely then placing them in an airtight container, then placing them in the freezer.
Baked cookies can stay fresh in the freezer for 3-4 weeks.
To thaw them out, remove them from the airtight container and let them thaw out at room temperature to avoid them getting soggy.
THE BEST PUMPKIN COOKIE RECIPES:
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Cookies with Caramel Frosting
- Nutella Pumpkin Cookies
- Butter Pecan Pumpkin Cookies
- Pumpkin Hershey’s Kiss Cookies
- The Best Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
White Chocolate Cheesecake Pumpkin Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 large eggs
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with a nonstick silicone baking mat, parchment paper or nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine flour, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine butter, egg, cream cheese, vanilla, and pumpkin puree with a hand mixer, until fully incorporated.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mixing as you go, until it is fully combined.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Scoop out cookie dough balls with a cookie dough scoop and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the bottoms are golden brown.
- Baking Sheet
- Silicone Baking Mat
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Medium Mixing Bowl
Questions & Reviews