Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip is one of the best spinach artichoke dips I have had in a while! It is so simple to make! Also, this spinach artichoke dip with fresh spinach is one of those dips that everyone loves around the holidays.
You can make this easy Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe in no time and then transport it and keep the dip warm in the Instant Pot as well. It’s easily the perfect recipe to make but not take up a lot of time during all the business of getting ready for your next get together.
Plus this recipe will serve anywhere between 10-12 people so it is perfect to bring with you to your next function!
You can also make up our slow cooker spinach dip, both are crowd pleasers! Or if you are looking for a few different dips to make, try our Mediterranean Dip Recipe or Fresh Cowboy Caviar Dip Recipe. You cannot go wrong with any of them!
However, our Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip is a quick recipe that takes just minutes to throw together and cook.
Related Recipe: Try our 6 Ingredient Vegetable Dill Dip!
This recipe is part of our 55 of the Best Appetizers for Christmas Potluck (Favorite Party Foods)
Ingredients Needed For Our Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe:
- Fresh baby spinach
- Canned artichoke hearts
- Sour cream
- Chopped onion
- Minced garlic
- Garlic salt
- Cream cheese
- Chicken broth
- Parmesan cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
How To Make Our Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe:
When making this Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip, start by plugging in your Instant Pot.
Then in the inner pot, add the chopped spinach, drained artichoke hearts, sour cream, mayonnaise, chopped onion, minced garlic, garlic salt, and cream cheese.
Next, mix all of the ingredients together and then pour the chicken broth on top, but do not mix it with everything else.
After you are done adding the chicken broth to the Instant Pot place the lid on top and turn it to lock it on.
Then, turn the vent to the SEALING position and press the MANUAL button, setting the timer for 4 minutes.
When the Instant Pot timer runs out, turn the vent to the VENTING position and do a quick release of all the pressure.
After all the pressure has released, take the lid off and add inthe Parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
Mix everything together until the cheese is melted and all the ingredients are completely incorporated.
Then, just leave the Instant Pot on “warm” until you are ready to serve your delicious appetizer with either cracker, bread, or your favorite veggies.
Lastly, dig into this amazing and delicious Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe!
Kitchen items to have handy for this Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip:
- Instant Pot (THIS is a great one)
- Wooden spoon
So You Don’t Like Chicken Broth?
If you are not a fan of chicken broth or happen to be out of chicken broth there are a few substitutes you can use in its place, however it will alter the taste of the easy appetizer recipe slightly.
Pure Wow has a great list of substitutes for chicken broth that you can use in a pinch! Some that you might not have even thought about!
Either way, this Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip is going to taste delicious!
Want More Easy Dinner Ideas?
Join our email list today and we will send you a FREE ebook of our favorite dinner recipes – plus we will send you recipes each week to help make your dinner planning easier!
Join today by CLICKING HERE.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? We show you how to make our favorite recipes right in our own kitchens!
Our newest cookbook is all about Pressure Cooking. If you love our Instant Pot recipes, this is the cookbook for you!
Each simple and delicious recipe contains clear instructions for prep and specific pressure cooking times from start to ready-to-serve.
Order your copy today!
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
Find More Instant Pot Recipes To Enjoy:
- How to Make Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Instant Pot Creamy Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- Instant Pot Dressing Recipe (Thanksgiving Stuffing)
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken and Rice Soup Recipe
- Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana (Olive Garden Copycat Recipe)
Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 10 ounces fresh baby spinach roughly chopped
- 14 ounces canned artichoke hearts roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese shredded
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Plug in the Instant Pot.
- Add spinach, artichoke hearts, sour cream, mayonnaise, onion, garlic, garlic salt, and cream cheese to the bottom of the Instant Pot. Mix all together. Pour the chicken broth on top.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and secure in place. Turn the vent to SEALING. Press the MANUAL button and set the timer for 4 minutes.
- When the cooking is finished, move the knob to VENTING and do a QUICK RELEASE of the pressure.
- Remove the lid and add in the Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses; mix until everything is incorporated.
- Keep on warm setting until served.
- Serve with crackers, bread or vegetables.
- If you are not a fan of chicken broth or happen to be out of chicken broth there are a few substitutes you can use in its place, however it will alter the taste of the easy appetizer recipe slightly.
- Pressure Cooker
- Mixing Spoon
Be sure to not miss another recipe! Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram|Facebook|Pinterest|YouTube
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.
Questions & Reviews