It doesn’t get much better than fast, easy, and delicious. Our kids love helping us make these easy 7-Up biscuits.
HOW TO MAKE EASY 7 UP BISCUITS
I was a little skeptical about these at first; there was no way they could be THIS easy. But I was definitely proven wrong!
Here are the step by step instructions on making Easy 7-Up Biscuits:
- In a large bowl, cut sour cream into Bisquick mix.
- Once combined, add 7-up to form a very soft dough.
- Sprinkle additional Bisquick mix on board or table and pat dough out, but do not knead.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in a 9×9” square pan.
- Cut 9 biscuits into circles and place into pan.
- Bake at 450 degrees for about 12 minutes or until golden brown.
CAN I USE A DIFFERENT KIND OF SODA IN 7 UP BISCUITS?
Don’t have 7-Up? These biscuits will work with a lot of different kinds of soda! Here are a few we’ve tried that worked great: