This Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Pie is the perfect dessert for any occasion. It’s so easy to make and tastes absolutely amazing. I will definitely be making this all summer long.
What other toppings could I put on this?
I love going to frozen yogurt places, simply because I love the huge topping selection.
This is a fun recipe to really throw the ingredients on.
Here are a few more topping recommendations:
- coconut sauce or glaze
- coconut shreds
- crushed nuts (peanuts, walnuts, pecans, almonds, etc.)
- chocolate sauce
- raspberry sauce
- fresh fruit (bananas, strawberries, raspberries, etc).
- candy bar bits (Kit Kats, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Twix, Snickers, etc.)
- whipped cream
- marchino cherries
- shell chocolate or peanut butter sauce
- chocolate chips
- M & M’s
What other ice cream would be good with this recipe?
I am a huge ice cream fan, so really any ice cram flavor for me, is a win. This chocolate chip cookie base is so easy to make and tastes so yummy with just about any flavor of ice cream.
Here are a few I highly recommend:
- mint chocolate chip
- burnt almond fudge
- cookies and cream
- chocolate chip
Watch how to make another one of our favorite cookie recipes, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
These Magic Cookie Bars are exactly what they are called. MAGIC. They are so yummy and simple. Watch how to make them, here:
Looking for more cookie recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Grasshopper Mint Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Strawberry Crinkle Cookies
- Chocolate Waffle Cookies
- Protein Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Loaded Funfetti Cookies
- No Bake Mississippi Mud Ice Cream Pie
Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- 24 Chips Ahoy cookies crushed, divided
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- ½ gallon cookie dough ice cream
- ½ cup hot fudge for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly coat a 9" pie pan with cooking spray. Mix together crushed cookie crumbs from 18 of the cookies, sugar and butter, and press into the bottom and up the sides of the pan
- Bake for 10 minutes, and remove from the oven. Let cool completely
- After crust has cooled, let ice cream thaw until it is soft enough to spread. Spread ice cream evenly in pie crust and top with additional cookie pieces.
- Place in the freezer until ice cream has set up. Cut into slices, drizzle with hot fudge and serve immediately.
- Mixing Bowl
- pie pan
Check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!