I have a real addiction, and I am not afraid to admit it. I sneak peanut butter into just about every recipe I can! We love dressing up a regular boxed brownie mix, it makes baking so much easier. Trust me, they are as delicious as they are pretty!
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies Recipe
We love these cheesecake brownies with a swirl of peanut butter.
- 21.5 ounces brownie mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoons butter softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease a 9x13 baking pan.
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on the box.
- Pour brownies into greased 9x13 pan.
- In a separate bowl, beat together eggs, cream cheese, butter, and vanilla.
- Once smooth, slowly beat in peanut butter until combined.
- Spoon peanut butter mixture over brownie batter. Don't spread it around, just kind of glop it on top!
- Using a butter knife, swirl your peanut butter mixture into your brownies by slowly moving the knife back and forth, making sure to spread the mixture to each edge of the pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
Calories: 228 kcal · Carbohydrates: 27 g · Protein: 5 g · Fat: 12 g · Saturated Fat: 4 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 17 mg · Sodium: 200 mg · Potassium: 94 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 17 g · Vitamin A: 109 IU · Calcium: 23 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan
- Mixing Bowl
Questions & Reviews