I have a real addiction, and I am not afraid to admit it. I sneak peanut butter into just about every recipe I can! We love dressing up a regular boxed brownie mix, it makes baking so much easier. Trust me, they are as delicious as they are pretty!
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies Recipe
- 21.5 ounces brownie mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoons butter softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease a 9x13 baking pan.
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on the box.
- Pour brownies into greased 9x13 pan.
- In a separate bowl, beat together eggs, cream cheese, butter, and vanilla.
- Once smooth, slowly beat in peanut butter until combined.
- Spoon peanut butter mixture over brownie batter. Don't spread it around, just kind of glop it on top!
- Using a butter knife, swirl your peanut butter mixture into your brownies by slowly moving the knife back and forth, making sure to spread the mixture to each edge of the pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan
- Mixing Bowl