Stuck in a lunch rut? These chicken pinwheels are a fun way to mix it up. With cucumbers, tomatoes, and lettuce, they make a light, healthy after-school snack, too.
I love making these for busy days. I make them at the beginning of the week and we eat them for snacks, lunch, and even dinner.
They take minutes to throw together, and a great way to sneak vegetables in your kids.
You will need these Ingredients to make these Chicken Pinwheels:
- 4 spinach tortillas
- 4 spreadable cheese wedges (eg. laughing cow cheese)
- 1 pound deli sliced chicken breast
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 1 cucumber (sliced thin lengthwise)
- 1 tomato sliced
These Chicken Pinwheels are so EASY to put together!
- Cover each tortilla with a wedge of spreadable cheese. Layer sliced chicken breast, lettuce, cucumber slices, tomatoes on each tortilla.
- Roll up, and cut into 1 inch slices.