Since the babies were born, quick and easy dinners are really my jam. Especially dinners that take less than 30 minutes from start to finish? Sign me up for infinity of those. I have two babies to feed, change, bath, and cuddle! I had some leftover crescent dough from a brunch earlier in the week and ham leftovers from Easter and these little chicken crescents were born. I threw together some of the signature sauce from Sizzler that goes with it, and they were surprisingly tasty (and did I mention so easy?).
Malibu Chicken Crescents Recipe
- 2 (8) ounces crescent roll dough
- 16 slices Swiss Cheese
- 16 slices ham deli
- 16 chicken strips
- 2 Tablespoons mustard
- 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Separate dough into 16 equal pieces (there are usually 8 "triangles" per can).
- Place one slice of cheese (folded in half), one slice of ham, and one chicken strip on the larger end of the triangle.
- Roll the crescent up with the chicken, ham and cheese inside, and place it tip side down on a baking sheet (I used a baking mat, but you could line it with aluminum foil for easy clean-up, too).
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until tops are golden brown. Serve warm with sauce on the side.
- In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients and serve.
- Baking Sheet
- Mixing Bowl