Have you heard about our restaurant copycat cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking?
We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Looking for more appetizer recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
Mexican Tortilla Wrap Roll-Ups Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 can refried beans
- 10-12 large flour tortillas
- 1 cup peas (I used frozen peas that had been thawed)
- ½ cup carrots diced small
- ½ cup red bell peppers diced (green peppers look pretty too)
- ½ cup green onions chopped
- 1 can sweet corn (I used Green Giant Niblets)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a mixer, blend cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Mix in taco seasoning.
- In the center of each tortilla, put a small stripe of refried beans. On the rest of the tortilla spread the sauce making sure to get the edges. You want a decent amount to make sure all your toppings will stick.
- Sprinkle with toppings and roll up as tight as you can.
- Tuck in the ends and wrap in Saran wrap.
- *Be sure not to over-stuff or they won't roll up.
- Refrigerate overnight or for about 6 hours
- Slice before serving and serve with your favorite salsa (we love Chili's salsa)!