Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole is all the flavor of chicken cordon bleu without all the work!
This dinner can also be on the table in less than an hour.
A great family dinner casserole to add to your meal rotation.
Ingredients needed to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole:
- Chicken Stuffing Mix
- Cream of Chicken soup
- Dijon Mustard
- Chicken Breasts
- Broccoli florets
- Diced Ham
- Sliced Swiss Cheese
Love Chicken Cordon Bleu? Here are some more of our favorite recipes:
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Roll-Ups
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Nuggets
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna Recipe
We have many more chicken casserole dishes, such as our Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas, Chicken Zucchini Casserole, and Easy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole.
How to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole:
This is an extremely simple dish that is practically impossible to mess up.
If you are a beginner in the kitchen, this is the perfect dish to serve your guests or family.
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
Spray a 2 quart baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
You will also want to prepare your stuffing according to package directions. Set the stuffing aside.
In a medium sized bowl, combine your cream of chicken soup with your Dijon mustard.
Then mix in your chicken, broccoli and ham.
Combine until everything is fully coated.
Spoon your mixture into a 2 quart baking dish that has been previously coated by non-stick cooking spray.
Top with cheese slices then sprinkle on the stuffing previously prepared.
Place in the preheated oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until it is heated through all the way.
How to make your own Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup:
Many people prefer not to use canned cream of chicken soup.
We have found a simple and delicious recipe that you can make yourself at home:
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
Combine all ingredients in a deep pan or pot, over the stove.
Bring to a boil, and stir continually until there are no lumps and it begins to thicken.
Remove from heat. Place in fridge until ready to use.
If not using immediately, store in an airtight container for up to one week, in the fridge.
What to serve with Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole?
- Slow Cooker Glazed Carrots
- Layered Cobb Salad
- Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Green Beans
- Easy Homemade Rolls
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- 6 ounces boxed stuffing mix (such as Stove Top)
- 10 ½ ounces canned cream of chicken soup
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked and diced
- 3 cups broccoli florets fresh and chopped into small pieces
- 2 cups cooked diced ham
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Prepare stuffing as directed on package. Set aside.
- Mix soup and mustard in medium bowl; stir in cooked chicken, broccoli and ham.
- Spoon mixture into 2 quart casserole dish (9×9 inch baking dish) sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Top with cheese slices and then sprinkle on the stuffing.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- 2 Quart Baking Dish
(Recipe adapted from Kraft Recipes)
Be sure to check out our YouTube Channel? We have hundreds of step by step recipes that you will love.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking?
We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!