We watched it for about an hour and felt that it was getting larger right before our eyes.
We rushed him to the emergency room and after an CT scan, they determined that there was something large growing in his neck.
It was growing at such a rapid rate that it was going to block off his airways completely if we didn’t do something to stop it immediately.
The hospital we were at was not equipped for caring for such a small child, so they put us in an ambulance and rushed us to the nearest children’s hospital, which was Primary Children’s Medical Center in Salt Lake City, Utah (about 35 minutes away from where we were).
We arrived at Primary Children’s around 2 am. They didn’t waste a minute starting many tests, medicines, and blood work.
My little boy was tied up to so many machines and wires; he only had about a 2-foot radius in which he could move around and spent many long hours in this crib.
You’ll be surprised at how easy this chicken pot pie is to make. The buttery soft crust is on top, with the veggies and chicken on the bottom.
It makes a lot so you’ll be able to enjoy all of the leftovers! We loved having it for lunch the next day.
If you love Chicken Pot Pie, you should try our Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Taquitos & our Sheet Pan Chicken Pot Pie!
How to make Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie
First, you need to check out the simple ingredients in this pot pie. We love all of the fresh veggies.
Basic and simple ingredients that you usually have on hand, and then you end up with one amazing dinner.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Layer the cooked chicken, sliced carrots, peas, and potatoes in the bottom of the dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- In another bowl mix the soup, broth, and milk in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour soup mixture over veggies.
- Stir the biscuit mix and milk together in a bowl. Pour the batter over the casserole.
- Lightly sprinkle garlic powder over the soup mixture.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the biscuit topping and bake until golden brown. About 30-40 minutes.
- Cool for a few minutes and then serve warm. This can easily be eaten as leftovers. To store leftovers, cover with foil and place in the fridge.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SHARE THESE RECIPES WITH YOU. ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!
SIX SISTERS’ STUFF COPYCAT COOKING <—– CLICK HERE TO ORDER!
here are more of our favorite comfort food recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Parmesan Sesame Chicken Strips
- Mom’s Slow Cooker Chili
- Instant Pot Italian Beef Roast
- Ham and Swiss Poppy Seed Sliders
Have you seen our YouTube channel?
Watch how easy it is to make Chicken Cream Cheese Taquitos.